Calling All Zookeepers!!! Are you ready to take “A Walk On The Wild Side”? This blog hop is a one day blog hop that is jammed pack full of some amazing projects. We have had so much fun creating this hop and we have a wonderful line up with some oh-so-talented creators. You will see some amazing projects having to do with a zoo or safari related theme and have a chance to win some blog candy along the way. You should have come from the so very talented zookeeper Holli (HERE) if not be sure to start at the beginning HERE.
Before we get started let me share with you our two wonderful sponsors for this hop!
Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons – http://prettypapergraphics.com/
They will be sponsoring a $15.00 Gift Card for the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons store
SVG Attic – http://www.svgattic.com/
They will be sponsoring a $15.00 Gift Card for the SVG Attic store
You will want to make sure that you check out Honeybearz Designs blog HERE for details on how to win these fun prizes!!
Now you heard the call earlier in the post! But just in case I am calling all Zookeepers! We have some animals on the loose, we need to find them. But How? Let me show you! Create these amazing little party favors for your favorite little Zookeepers!
I have put together this quick collage to show you the steps how to make your own party favors. Check it out!
I used two toilet paper rolls, some Heidi Swapp Glimmer Mist, two large google eyes, some twine, candy and a crop-o-dile to cut the holes in the toilet paper rolls. I also used some bling from The Buckle Boutique, and some fun Zebra Washi Tape. I also used a Hot Glue Gun.
Have you seen the Lion? While your little Zookeeper is looking for the Lion, he/she will not be hungry because there is a treat for them everywhere they go.
I hope that you enjoyed today’s fun project! I hope that you all have a fun day going to the zoo! Next up in this awesome hop is the ever so talented Gina (HERE).
The Full Line-up is below
1. Lisa – http://honeybearzdesigns2011.blogspot.com/
2. Denise www.craftconfectionery.com
3. Alicia – http://goldengoddessdesigns.blogspot.com/
4. Theresa – http://scrapsbygracie.blogspot.com/
5. Madge – www.thescrappinlounge.com
6. Gina – http://californiascrappin-gcinderella21.blogspot.com/
7. Connie- http://conniecancrop.blogspot.com
8. Haidee ~http://created2bunique.blogspot.com/?m=1
9.Jessica – http://www.craftinandstampin.blogspot.com/
10. Sarah – www.sarahbiswabic.blogspot.com
11. Angela – http://crazy3monkeys.blogspot.com/
12. Audrey – www.kricutkreations.blogspot.com