What better way to go Back to School than having a “Back To School” Blog Hop? I am so glad you could join us for this one day hop that is jammed pack full of some amazing projects. All of the designers have had so much fun creating this hop and we have a wonderful line up with some oh-so-talented creators. You will see some fantastic projects having to do with a school related theme and have a chance to WIN some blog candy along the way.
In order to be eligible for the blog candy from Honeybearz Designs in today’s hop you must leave a comment on every blog in the hop and become followers to all the ladies in the hop.
My sweet daughter Autymm is starting the eighth grade. We are in the process of buying a new home and selling our current home. Knowing that we wouldn’t move in to our new home until the middle of October we were left with a dilemma. Do we have Autymm start her 8th grade year at her current school? Or do we start her at a NEW school (the school she would go to after we move)? Autymm decided to bite the bullet and start her 8th grade year at the NEW school. New House, New School, New Friends, New Adventure.
As you all know in Junior High you have lockers right? Well, Autymm wanted a customized look for her locker. She asked me if we could make some fun items for her locker. I thought YES!! I know the perfect items to use. We went shopping and purchased some supplies.
I started by using some chalk paint spritz from Tattered Angels. I spritzed all of the wood. Allowed it to dry. I then cut the bling to measure the size of the clothes pins, and the pen box. I used a fun piece of Pink Bling and cut a heart. I used the negative to decorate the fun clipboard. I also took the burlap flowers and cut pieces of magnet and adhered them to the back of the flowers and all of the items. Doing it this way was fast and easy but Oh so CUTE!!
I love how the cute clothes pins are holding some fun photos of my sweet daughter and her friends. I also love how the cute clip board is meant to put some fun post it notes on and also you can use a dry erase marker to leave a message.
The fun Pink Bling from The Buckle Boutique really makes the clipboard pop! But what about the fun Graffiti Bling? So fun right?
I hope that you enjoyed today’s Back To School Project! Be sure to check out the next talented designer Theresa HERE.
Here is the full line up just in case you get lost along the way!!
- Lisa – http://honeybearzdesigns2011.blogspot.com
- Sandy – http://simplycraftycreationsbysandys.blogspot.com
- Alicia – http://www.goldengoddessdesigns.blogspot.com
- Denise www.craftconfectionery.com
- Angela www.crazy3monkeys.blogspot.com
- Madge – http://www.thescrappinlounge.com
- Theresa – scrapsbygracie.blogspot.com
- Haidee – http://created2bunique.blogspot.com
- Holli – http://sunflowerholli.blogspot.com
10.Charmagne – Sanurascraps.blogspot.com
- Anna – http://agrandmaacricutandablog.blogspot.com
- Rhonda – Craftingwithblue.blogspot.com
- Audrey – www.kricutkreations.blogspot.com
- Aisha – http://www.londonskyedesigns.net
- Rebecca – www.stampandscrap.blogspot.com
- Jessica – http://www.craftinandstampin.blogspot.com