Get out the horns, whistles and party favors friends, because New Years Eve is here! Do you think you have everything you need for your party tonight? But then remember “Oh CRAP!” the Party Hats?
Don’t fret, I have a solution for you!
Grab a few items from your home stash grab some pre-made party hats and create these beauties in no time at all.
Here is what you will need:
- Party Hats- You can get these from the party store, dollar store or any party section in the major retail stores. Mine came from Target and they are the Spritz brand.
- Large Doilies (preferably a color unless white will pop off of your party hat)
- Numbers Dies or Number Stickers (Shown are from American Crafts, and Pink Paislee)
- Medium circles (I used circle tags from AC that I had in my stash)
- Washi Tape (Mine is AC from their holiday collection)
- Tinsel Glitter (Mine is American Crafts also)
- White Glue
It’s easy as 1,2,3 to create these fun party hats.
- Take the doily and adhere the circle to the doily.
- Using the numbers adhere or stick them onto your circle.
- If you are using large colored numbers put white glue onto them and sprinkle tinsel glitter onto the numbers to give it some sparkle.
- If you are using smaller sticker numbers place them on the circle and add your washi to the circle.
- Adhere the large doily to the pre-made party hats
- Optional Put some glue around the bottom of the hat and sprinkle more tinsel glitter around the bottom.
Happy New Year, friends. Be safe, have fun and PARTY like it’s 1999!!!
Bring on 2016!